Hello JIU Students! We would like to inform you of a few exciting updates to the JESS forum. These updates will improve ease of navigation and usability as you complete your coursework. The diagrams in the attached document explain the new features in the JESS portal. Please review these diagrams as changes will go into effect on March 18, 2013.
We do not anticipate that these changes will adversely affect your courses, and should in fact improve overall functionality. If you have questions, please call 800.811.5663 extension 8047 or visit the Student Support page at http://help.jiu.edu/.
CHANGES TO THE FORUM STRUCTURE:
- All threads started by the professor can be found under the ‘Create’ navigation bar
- Search bar always visible
- ‘Forum Help’ link moved to right side of window
- Left navigation window size can be adjusted or hidden entirely
- ‘Expand all’ and ‘Collapse all’ are now links
CHANGES TO REPLY WINDOW:
- ‘Attach Files’ links are stacked at the bottom
- ‘Post Message’ is large button in bottom right of window