Have you hugged a military service man or woman today? Military Appreciation Month lasts for all of May, so don’t forget to continue to show your support for our brave men and women in the US Military!
Here are a few more ways that you can support our troops!
- Wear NMAM Gear - Sale Proceeds also support the Armed Forces Children's Education Fund, Inc!
- Send email Greeting Cards from here!
- Donate to the Armed Forces Children's Education Fund, Inc.
- Send cards and letters of appreciation to Shauna@amillionthanks.org.
- Make a donation to The Fisher House and support families whose loved ones are being treated at military and VA hospitals.
- Donate to "The Wounded Warrior Project" and support the thousands of wounded warriors and their families as they return home!
- Support the American Red Cross Armed Forces Emergency Services.
- Volunteer or visit your local VA Hospital to honor veterans from past conflicts.
- Support your troops and lift their spirits by sending them a special "Gifts From the Homefront" certificate.
- Get your community on board – print this list of ideas and present them to your friends and family.
Did you know?
Here are a few quick JIU military program tidbits:
- JIU has been consistently ranked by G.I. Jobs, Military Advanced Education and AllMilitary.com as one of the Top Military Friendly Universities.
- JIU offers free books for military undergrad students.
- JIU offers the exact same discounts for both military service members AND their spouses.
- JIU offers military service member tuition rates at the current TA reimbursement rate, without any fees or book cost for undergraduates.
Visit the JIU Military Site here!